From Beyond the Void Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Beyond the Void Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Beyond the Void Wiki by .
Open beta: May 3rd 2017
Early access: June 28th 2017
Release date: September 6th 2017
First Milestone[edit | edit source]
Game Beta for Backers[edit | edit source]
- Make sessions of the game available for backers to try it out and give us feedback. We may take the game offline between sessions so we can focus on fixing issues and improving features.
- Make the shop functional for everyone to buy and trade game assets.
- Migrate the game server to a high-availability cluster that can scale along with the growing number of players.
- Create the first level of content, such as essential items and cards, for backers to own and play.
- Link the assets wallet to the backer’s account. Backers can see the assets they own in their wallet, and can use those items in the game.
Second Milestone[edit | edit source]
Open Game Beta[edit | edit source]
- Make the beta version of the game available to everyone.
- Offer welcome packages to early players.
- Grow our player community to over 1000 player accounts.
- Create the second level of content. The game must be rich and exciting to play, with many strategic possibilities.
- Complete a fully functional admin backend to manage the server cluster and player’s accounts.
Third Milestone[edit | edit source]
Early access[edit | edit source]
- The game should be complete, and available for all. Beyond the Void will be in continuous development to add new content to the game and on the market.
- Create the third level of content. You will find the item’s listed below.
- Make players’ public profile and stats available, including their Elo rating, game stats, current avatar, title, team affiliation, etc.
Upcoming events[edit | edit source]
- April 6th: Exhibition booth at Blockshow, Munich (Germany)
- April 7-8th: Exhibition booth and conference talks at CoinFest, Manchester (UK)
- April 9th: Indie Game contest and exhibition stand at Evry Games City (France)
- April 14-17th: Exhibition booth at Insomnia gaming festival, Birmingham (UK)
- April 22-23rd: Exhibition booth at Japan Touch Haru/Geek Touch Festival in Lyon (France)
- Mai 31-2nd: Exhibition booth at Norwich Game Festival, Norwich (UK)
- July 15-16th: First Beyond the Void tournament, details coming soon
More events will be scheduled soon.